Welcome back to Mistique!
We have made lots of changes to Mistique to insure the safely of you and us. Welcome you back to a different but just as good Mistique.
Just a few things before about your visit to Mistique
- If you have or somebody in your household has symptoms of coronavirus (covid-19)
- Or somebody you have been in close contact with has symptoms
- High temperature- this means you feel hot to touch on your chest of back
- A new continuous cough - thus means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it way be worse than usual)
- A Loss or change to your sense of taste or smell - this means you have noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
- If you have any of the above then please cancel your appointment immediately
There will be a no show fee of £5 if you do not attend your appointment. This will be added on to your next appointment.
Due to the increased cost products and the cost of PPE. We have to add on a few charges.
- £4 extra charge per appointment. This will be added to the total cost of your appointment.
- £10 minimum spend plus the £4 appointment fee.
When you arrive for your appointment
- You will need to wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one we can provide for you
- Please stay in your car until your therapist is ready. When they are ready they come out to the car park
- You will be asked to wash your hands on entering Mistique and then we will spray sanitizer on your hands before treatment
- Please use card payments where possible. If you do have cash please have the correct money with you
- Only bring in essentials with you. No handbags will be allowed. You will then be asked to place your essential items in a sealed box
- Please come to the salon on your own. No children or other people will be allowed in the salon.
- No drinks will be allowed while having your treatment done. If you have health conditions that requires you to have water then you can bring a small plastic bottle of water.
- We will be leaving 15-30 minutes between appointments to insure the room and all equipment is thoroughly disinfected
- We will be wearing PPE to protect everybody. This will include mask, visors (when needed) gloves and apron
- We will use disposable equipment where possible. If this is not possible all equipment will be sterilised and disinfected before each client
- You will be asked to fill out a consultation form and covid-19 screening question before preceding with the treatment
If you would like to purchase a gift voucher you must ring and book a time to collect voucher. All gift vouchers that were still valid when we closed (24th December) will be extended by 4 months.
Any gift vouchers purchased from when we return opened on 13th July will have the normal 6 months to use them.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us via phone 01603 789955.
Please bare with us when answering the phone.